Short note here. I am way too hard on myself. To get better, one must practice. One must make mistakes. To be a better painter, I need to paint. I need to stop looking at all the best ones I see how there (Phil, Jen, Kris, Michael, Lili) and realize I can get there, but it takes sweet time.
Paint. Get better. Enjoy the hobby.
- @MaryRobinette McCowen Young 5 hours ago
- @BoardwithStocks I am interested in both, but Ion is just not great at publishing. 3 days ago
- On page 74 of 405 of Sunshine, by Robin McKinley goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- I read Heirs of Grimnir, Part 1 by David Guymer goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Real Sherlock by Lucinda Hawksley goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com