Short note here. I am way too hard on myself. To get better, one must practice. One must make mistakes. To be a better painter, I need to paint. I need to stop looking at all the best ones I see how there (Phil, Jen, Kris, Michael, Lili) and realize I can get there, but it takes sweet time.
Paint. Get better. Enjoy the hobby.
- On page 206 of 304 of Spiderlight, by Adrian Tchaikovsky goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 21 hours ago
- @amanda_mfd @trzewik Why didn’t you love this in Colorado? No one plays here. 3 days ago
- It’s just bad. I accidentally added another star while browsing goodreads. That had to be corrected. 3 days ago
- 1 of 5 stars to Reamde by Neal Stephenson goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- Played #CavernaCavevsCave on 2019-01-18 with 2 players, winning score: 43 #bgstats https://t.co/zi7Sxhw1sZ 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com