Short note here. I am way too hard on myself. To get better, one must practice. One must make mistakes. To be a better painter, I need to paint. I need to stop looking at all the best ones I see how there (Phil, Jen, Kris, Michael, Lili) and realize I can get there, but it takes sweet time.
Paint. Get better. Enjoy the hobby.
- @travisdhill https://t.co/e4hQdAuNHp 1 day ago
- RT @SarahCAndersen: https://t.co/YiuzedkqqB 2 days ago
- @amandau I was there with my mom a year ago, and it was hard. She pulled through, but it wasn't as dire as your si… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @amandau Books are always good. 2 days ago
- On page 374 of 512 of The Wishsong of Shannara, by Terry Brooks goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com