Short note here. I am way too hard on myself. To get better, one must practice. One must make mistakes. To be a better painter, I need to paint. I need to stop looking at all the best ones I see how there (Phil, Jen, Kris, Michael, Lili) and realize I can get there, but it takes sweet time.
Paint. Get better. Enjoy the hobby.
- 3 of 5 stars to The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/review/show/19… 8 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: Terry Brooks Landover CD Collection by Terry Brooks goodreads.com/review/show/20… 21 hours ago
- On page 357 of 369 of The Speed of Dark, by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 22 hours ago
- On page 292 of 369 of The Speed of Dark, by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- Played #AnInfamousTraffic on 2017-07-18 with 4 players, winning score: 5 #bgstats https://t.co/6ubxhlxt7D 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com