A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- Won #BloodBowlLivingRulebook on 2021-01-23 with 2 players, winning score: 1 #bgstats https://t.co/sJRBfz4dDb 4 hours ago
- Won #CombatCommanderEurope on 2021-01-20 with 2 players, winning score: 17 #bgstats https://t.co/H4g18Bhn1D 2 days ago
- Won #Downforce on 2021-01-19 with 5 players, winning score: 19 #bgstats https://t.co/r66FWcuIcL 3 days ago
- Played #Downforce on 2021-01-19 with 5 players, winning score: 18 #bgstats https://t.co/g8EgTLEEcx 3 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: The US Post Office will honor Ursula K. Le Guin with the production of a beautiful stamp this year. tor.com/2021/01/19/urs… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com