A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- I just raised $25.00 for local @CMNHospitals thru #EXTRALIFE. Donate today & help me reach my goal: extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse… 14 hours ago
- I just raised $50.00 for local @CMNHospitals thru #EXTRALIFE. Donate today & help me reach my goal: extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse… 16 hours ago
- Played #AdvancedSquadLeader on 2017-10-17 with 2 players #bgstats https://t.co/ZPaIPsqp1D 1 day ago
- Not looking good for my T34. https://t.co/BWZCCGBIbg 1 day ago
- My Russians are dying. https://t.co/01OAzG7VuY 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com