A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- @travisdhill Ah, just read the book and call it good. 5 days ago
- @cfarrell317 Wasn’t a fan euther. Just too light and too simple that it doesn’t beg to be played. 6 days ago
- RT @pgh_gamer: This site is pretty useful for doing some preliminary research on your mid-term candidates. Hoping they drill down to local… 6 days ago
- Won #GreatWarCommander on 2018-10-09 with 2 players #bgstats https://t.co/aHpT6AUJhu 1 week ago
- The was begins https://t.co/jmBtIHoCfa 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com