A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- Played #AliensAnotherGloriousDayintheCorps on 2021-08-03 with 5 players #bgstats https://t.co/NhOf6jrRZD 16 hours ago
- Just another bug hunt. https://t.co/tcwRLwEQsn 20 hours ago
- @BraingooGames First steps are precious. 1 day ago
- RT @EleanorMorton: Edinburgh Castle tour guide doesn't give a fuck https://t.co/0qQsNY68L2 1 day ago
- I just backed MAINLINE Magazine, by TraXX on @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/traxx… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com