A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- 2 of 5 stars to The Short Victorious War by David Weber goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- Won #GrandPrix on 2018-04-17 with 5 players #bgstats https://t.co/psSaTnjgmq 6 days ago
- @travisdhill You are always good company 1 week ago
- @afryergames @mrkvm Oh. I have been wanting to try that one. 1 week ago
- @BGGgirl @locarnoTO Is that a new game room? I see natural light?!! 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com