A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- Won #ArkhamHorrorTheCardGame on 2019-09-17 with 3 players #bgstats https://t.co/ksEMJlFhGF 1 day ago
- Played #FiveTribes today boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1573… #bggplay 1 day ago
- No clue what is up with that picture. 2 days ago
- @travisdhill Commendable sir, but I don't think that's a topic I could/would ever roleplay. Having go through it r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Played #DungeonsAndDragons(5thEdition) on 2019-09-15 with 4 players #bgstats https://t.co/Vm8jyd4SSP 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com