A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- 3 of 5 stars to The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/review/show/19… 8 hours ago
- Marked as to-read: Terry Brooks Landover CD Collection by Terry Brooks goodreads.com/review/show/20… 21 hours ago
- On page 357 of 369 of The Speed of Dark, by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 22 hours ago
- On page 292 of 369 of The Speed of Dark, by Elizabeth Moon goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- Played #AnInfamousTraffic on 2017-07-18 with 4 players, winning score: 5 #bgstats https://t.co/6ubxhlxt7D 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com