A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- @travisdhill https://t.co/e4hQdAuNHp 1 day ago
- RT @SarahCAndersen: https://t.co/YiuzedkqqB 2 days ago
- @amandau I was there with my mom a year ago, and it was hard. She pulled through, but it wasn't as dire as your si… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @amandau Books are always good. 2 days ago
- On page 374 of 512 of The Wishsong of Shannara, by Terry Brooks goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com