A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- On page 206 of 304 of Spiderlight, by Adrian Tchaikovsky goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 21 hours ago
- @amanda_mfd @trzewik Why didn’t you love this in Colorado? No one plays here. 3 days ago
- It’s just bad. I accidentally added another star while browsing goodreads. That had to be corrected. 3 days ago
- 1 of 5 stars to Reamde by Neal Stephenson goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- Played #CavernaCavevsCave on 2019-01-18 with 2 players, winning score: 43 #bgstats https://t.co/zi7Sxhw1sZ 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com