A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- Played #WarhammerUnderworldsShadespire on 2019-06-14 with 2 players #bgstats https://t.co/exML2HZnuV 5 days ago
- Won #WarhammerUnderworldsShadespire on 2019-06-14 with 2 players #bgstats https://t.co/ccsazF6QHV 5 days ago
- @bolmstead42 Well you can read the font. :D Apples and oranges. 5 days ago
- @pmanoff It is interesting. It is pretty deep for a roll and write. 5 days ago
- On page 214 of 416 of The Great Betrayal, by Nick Kyme goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com