A bit more work on Ben last night. After much debate, I decided to go with the white trim on the trunks instead of the dark, dark blue look for mere contrast, and I am happy with that. Last night I did a black wash to fill in the cracks of the rocks for some more contrast, wiped the excess away (first time I have done that), but my desired result was not really achieved. He is WAY too dark now, so I will need to go back and lighten him up. And the 4 on his belt, well that is just sad looking right now.
- @MaryRobinette McCowen Young 5 hours ago
- @BoardwithStocks I am interested in both, but Ion is just not great at publishing. 3 days ago
- On page 74 of 405 of Sunshine, by Robin McKinley goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- I read Heirs of Grimnir, Part 1 by David Guymer goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Real Sherlock by Lucinda Hawksley goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com