I have been working on Volkon’s face (and some of his arm and hair), but mainly his face. So far I am quite happy with the face. Very happy. Still work to do on it, but it is more done than not. The arm needs a lot of work, but it will stay put probably until the beard is tackled. I will be working on it a couple hours tonight at Greeley Paint Group.
- On page 108 of 229 of The Gap into Conflict, by Stephen R. Donaldson: This is not the st... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Abaddon's Gate by James S.A. Corey goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- Won #ArkhamHorrorTheCardGame on 2022-01-18 with 3 players #bgstats https://t.co/z1ZZC1m1o9 2 days ago
- On page 425 of 539 of Abaddon's Gate, by James S.A. Corey: Enjoying this one far more th... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 days ago
- Played #CaesarRomevsGaul on 2022-01-16 with 2 players #bgstats https://t.co/VPy96CTqBz 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com