I have been working on Volkon’s face (and some of his arm and hair), but mainly his face. So far I am quite happy with the face. Very happy. Still work to do on it, but it is more done than not. The arm needs a lot of work, but it will stay put probably until the beard is tackled. I will be working on it a couple hours tonight at Greeley Paint Group.
- Won #ArkhamHorrorTheCardGame on 2019-09-17 with 3 players #bgstats https://t.co/ksEMJlFhGF 1 day ago
- Played #FiveTribes today boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1573… #bggplay 1 day ago
- No clue what is up with that picture. 2 days ago
- @travisdhill Commendable sir, but I don't think that's a topic I could/would ever roleplay. Having go through it r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Played #DungeonsAndDragons(5thEdition) on 2019-09-15 with 4 players #bgstats https://t.co/Vm8jyd4SSP 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com