I have been working on Volkon’s face (and some of his arm and hair), but mainly his face. So far I am quite happy with the face. Very happy. Still work to do on it, but it is more done than not. The arm needs a lot of work, but it will stay put probably until the beard is tackled. I will be working on it a couple hours tonight at Greeley Paint Group.
- @BoardwithStocks Not sure about. CCGs can be quite good. 3 days ago
- @BoardwithStocks Always wanted to play this. 3 days ago
- Won #CombatCommanderEurope on 2021-10-14 with 2 players, winning score: 9 #bgstats https://t.co/OXHT2cVf2p 4 days ago
- @BraingooGames @BoardwithStocks I prefer binders for deck-building too, but these I have kept in the original box.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @BraingooGames Why not just sleeve what you are currently playing? Far cheaper. Or, like me, don't sleeve. 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com