I have been working on Volkon’s face (and some of his arm and hair), but mainly his face. So far I am quite happy with the face. Very happy. Still work to do on it, but it is more done than not. The arm needs a lot of work, but it will stay put probably until the beard is tackled. I will be working on it a couple hours tonight at Greeley Paint Group.
- Won #Libertalia on 2021-02-23 with 4 players, winning score: 81 #bgstats https://t.co/5IEnGdxMz9 2 days ago
- Won #Libertalia on 2021-02-23 with 5 players, winning score: 80 #bgstats https://t.co/YYDb921hzi 2 days ago
- @markherman54 I have always kinda wanted this game. This picture tells me I don't need it. Too big. 3 days ago
- @pmanoff Good game. I am very glad we have finally hooked up and started wargaming regularly via VASSAL. 3 days ago
- Played #FieldsofDespairFrance19141918 on 2021-02-21 with 2 players, winning score: 12 #bgstats https://t.co/MKuNesYsvR 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- Follow The Dwarf Painter on WordPress.com