A Ton of Milliput

This weekend, I put milliput on the base I created.  It took A LOT.  I have never used so much.   I was able to create the jagged rock face that I wanted (well, I still have to pull it off in the painitng area, but I am not too concerned about that).  However, as I have stated before, this base it TOO big.  I staged my rabbit ranger on it last night, and too big doesn’t really begin to describe it.  So, I am left with a dilemma.  Either I add more figures to this base, and I have a few that I would gladly add, or I remake the base smaller.  I don’t really want too, but one of the two things has to happen.  The base with the lone rabbit ranger and the wyrm is just too much dead space.

Some photos of what I did this weekend.

Advertisements

About skippen

A gamer, a painter, and a reader.
This entry was posted in miniatures painting. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s